Fun for all ages in the Kid’s Zone!
The Wilkswood Reggae Festival prides itself on being a family-friendly festival and we have plenty of activities to keep both young and old entertained and amused. The Kid’s Field has plenty of hale bales to clamber over, children’s entertainers, yoga sessions and supervised nature walks . It’s a safe, relaxed place to spend some time away from the noise and commotion for children and adults alike.
Kid’s Zone Highlights from 2022
- PINK LOTUS CIRCUS SKILLS Jugging, tumbling and performing magic tricks is always a great way to impress friends and family.
- IMAGINARIUM FACE PAINTING You have to spend one day as a lion or a tiger so let our face painting team get all creative on you.
- YOGA DREADS Relax and energise. Our yoga mornings are not just for the kids so come down to the field and chill.
- WILKSWOOD BUSHCRAFT It’s always handy to have a budding Bear Grylles in the pack so learn all about surviving the apocalypse.
- MESSY PAINTING Really let those creative juices run free. In a field. With our permission.
- NATURE WALKS Explore the beautiful Purbeck countryside with our team of experienced and knowledgeable guides.
Free Workshops for Kids & Adults
Wilkswood Reggae welcomes the exciting return of DFA Studios and its elite dance crews. With some amazing performances in street dance and rapping, the DFA crew are at the top of their game. And with some FREE workshops in dance, rapping and dancehall, you really have no excuse to get involved!
Founded in 2004 by Stella Mavris, Dance for All Studios (Bournemouth) is where creativity, individuality and self-expression meet. For kids and adults alike, DFA brings a positive, safe and inclusive experience that celebrates urban dance and inspires performance.
So don’t delay – ‘Whine up yuh waist’ and book today for a free DFA session at Wilkswood Reggae. Full Timetable available in Festival Programme.