Signing up to volunteer at Wilkswood Reggae 2022 is a great way to attend the festival for free.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING IN EVENTS, MEETING NEW PEOPLE OR YOU JUST WANT TO ENJOY THE FESTIVAL BY COMMITTING TO COMPLETING JUST THREE EIGHT-HOUR SHIFTS, VOLUNTEERING IS A BRILLIANT WAY TO DO IT.
You simply commit to completing 3 x 8-hour shifts across the festival and to pay a £100.00 totally refundable security deposit when you apply. Once you’ve successfully completed your shifts (in line with our volunteer agreement) and you’ve returned your tabard, your deposit will be refunded to you in full within seven working days.
WHAT DO YOU GET IN RETURN?
- Free entry to Wilkswood Reggae Festival 2022.
- A free meal voucher for each shift.
- A dedicated, secure volunteer campsite situated a short walk from the crew/volunteer car park and coach drop-off.
- Free hot showers.
- Toilets right next to our our campsite entrance.
- 24-hour access to our volunteer marquee located in our campsite, where you can chill out while charging your phone and helping yourself to a free tea or coffee.
- Support from our team of volunteer managers, available 24 hours a day from your arrival on site until the last volunteer shift is completed on Monday after the festival.
- A free Wilkswood Reggae Festival programme.
- The chance to make great friends at one of the most friendly and chilled out festivals.
- If you complete your 3 x 8-hour shifts in line with our volunteer agreement and return your tabard on time, you’ll also get a FREE Wilkswood Reggae Crew t-shirt as a thank you from us.
HOW DO YOU SIGN UP?
Head over to our Volunteers Application page where you can get more details and fill out a form to apply.
Once your form has been submitted and accepted by the Wilkswood Reggae Management Team, we will email you link for you to pay your security deposit online.